Shout! Factory is seeking a Sales Manager to work as part of our dynamic Sales Team. This position is responsible for accurate report and data management for key clients and the organization including but not limited to all new release metadata and new release sales decks. Data is used to meet sales targets through effective planning and budgeting.
Reports to: Sr. VP Sales
- Expert in Microstrategy System and ability to data mine and research business and account trends.
- Compiles all necessary data to project future revenue on Amazon and collaborates with Sales team on business insights and promotional activity.
- As part of the Sales team, may develop new strategies to use to increase sales.
- Top level view of current and future quarterly performance and simple analysis.
- Promote the brand to ensure Shout product is popular among consumers with key clients.
- Generate a variety of reports, statistics, and data for review and discussion with and by internal sales leadership and external partners.
- Review, analyze and recommend strategy to for product with external retail partners.
- Work with external retail vendors, both brick and mortar and online, regarding pricing, availability, and inventory.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College level education in statistics, marketing, sales analysis or equivalent experience.
- A basic understanding of Amazon Vendor Central System and Amazon Retail Analyticis beneficial
- 3+Years experience in Sales Analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) as well as experience in SharePoint
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to multi-task, nimbly jump from task to task as priorities shift.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent follow through with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work smoothly with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Results oriented problem-solving skills
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to: [email protected].
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities