"Well-made, straight-ahead horror. Exceptionally well-written and well-directed." – Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times
Full, crescent, quarter... each is a Bad Moon for Ted Harrison. By day, he's a photojournalist visiting family in the Pacific Northwest. By night, he transfigures into a horrific half-human – a werewolf. Dead men tell no tales, so Ted's sure he alone knows about his vile double life. The secret, however, may be out. The family dog Thor, devoted to defending the household, has his suspicions.
Writer/director Eric Red (Cohen and Tate, Body Parts) delivers a new infusion of thrills with this red blooded shocker. Michael Paré (Streets of Fire) portrays Ted, hiding his accursed condition from his sister (Mariel Hemmingway, Lipstick, Star 80) and nephew (Mason Gamble). What better way to hide it than to create suspicion that the local killings are the work of another – especially if that other is the family's all-too-wise German Shepherd!
Bonus Features for Blu-ray
- NEW Director's Cut Approved By Eric Red, Plus The Original Theatrical Cut
- NEW Nature Of The Beast: Making Bad Moon Featuring Interviews With Writer/Director Eric Red, Actors Michael Paré And Mason Gamble, Special Effects Make-up Artist Steve Johnson And Stunt Coordinator Ken Kirzinger
- NEW Audio Commentary With Writer/Director Eric Red (Director's Cut)
- Audio Commentary With Writer/Director Eric Red And Actor Michael Paré (Theatrical Cut)
- Unrated Opening Scene From The Director's First Cut (Sourced From VHS)
- 3 Storyboard Sequences
- Original Theatrical Trailer
Cast & Crew
|Bill Todman Jr.||Producer|
|James G. Robinson||Producer|