Eight Legged Freaks
"A Real Pleasure. Jokes And Horror In The Tradition Of Tremors And Gremlins" – Jonathan Foreman, New York Post
What do you get when you cross toxic waste with a bunch of exotic spiders? Eaten! The townies of Prosperity, Arizona will all become a screaming smorgasbord if mutated arachnids as big as SUVs have their way in this comedy/horror crowd pleaser whose creators include the producers of Independence Day and Godzilla. Spiders that leap like gazelles, web-spitting spiders, spiders that suck your insides out as if through a straw – they're all among the behemoths conjured up by an inventive effects team.
David Arquette (Scream) leads the two-legged stars, mobilizing the citizenry in a last-ditch fight to survive. Here's hoping they succeed. Otherwise, Prosperity – maybe the world – could be reduced to one giant, uh, website!
Bonus Features for Blu-ray
- NEW 2K Scan Of The Interpositive
- NEW “It’s An Invasion! The Making Of Eight Legged Freaks” – Including Brand-New Interviews With Writer/Director Ellory Elkayem, Producers Roland Emmerich And Dean Devlin, Co-Stars Doug E. Doug And Rick Overton, Composer John Ottman, Creature/Make-Up Effects Artist Bill Johnson, And Animal Trainer Cris Rankin
- Audio Commentary By Co-Stars David Arquette And Rick Overton, Ellory Elkayem And Dean Devlin
- Eight Spine-Tingling Additional Scenes Of Spiders In Action
- Ellory Elkayem’s Award-Winning Short Film, Larger Than Life
- Theatrical Trailer