The Howling [Limited Edition Steelbook] (SOLD OUT)
Product Note: As of December 23 2020 this title is OUT OF PRINT. The limited edition lithograph has SOLD OUT as of October 14 2018.
A hip, well-made horror film brimming with film-buff jokes and amazing wolf transformations! – Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide\nFrom the director of Gremlins and Piranha comes the ultimate masterpiece of primal terror. Filled with edge-of-your-seat suspense, genuine thrills [and] amazing special effects (Us), this riveting werewolf tale sinks its teeth into your deepest fears and never lets go.\nSeverely shaken after a near-fatal encounter with a serial killer, TV newscaster Karen White (Dee Wallace, E.T.) takes some much-needed time off. Hoping to conquer her inner demons, she heads for the Colony, a secluded retreat where her new neighbors are just a tad too eager to make her feel at home. Also, there seems to be a bizarre link between her would-be attacker and this supposedly safe haven. And when, after nights of being tormented by savage shrieks and unearthly cries, Karen ventures into the forest to find answers, she makes a terrifying discovery. Now she must fight not only for her life...but for her very soul!
Bonus Features for Blu-ray
- NEW “Fun. Fur. Film.” – An Interview With Actress Dee Wallace
- Audio Commentary With Director Joe Dante And Actors Dee Wallace, Christopher Stone And Robert Picardo
- Audio Commentary By Author Gary Brandner
- "Howling's Eternal" – An Interview With Executive Producer Steven A. Lane
- "Cut To Shreds" – An Interview With Editor Mark Goldblatt
- Interviews With Co-Writer Terence H. Winkless And Stop Motion Animator David Allen
- "Unleashing The Beast: The Making Of The Howling"
- "Making A Monster Movie: Inside The Howling"
- Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary
- "Horror's Hallowed Grounds" – A Look At The Film's Locations
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
Cast & Crew
|Daniel H. Blatt||Executive Producer|
|Steven A. Lane||Executive Producer|
|Terence H. Winkless||Writer|