- Orders generally ship Monday through Friday. During peak sales periods additional shipping days are added. Orders over $50 ship free in the US (there will be rare exceptions to this rule).
- We ship from multiple warehouses. If your order contains more than one item, items may ship on different days from different warehouses depending on availability of products and/or proximity to your delivery zip code. Current and catalog product ship immediately when in stock, new releases ship one to two weeks prior to street/release date.
- You should not be charged more for shipping within the United States than the price you are quoted during checkout. If USPS demands additional steps upon delivery, please contact Shout with full details.
- If you paid for insurance and need to file a claim, please visit ROUTE.
- If you have not received an order confirmation within an hour of ordering, please check your junk mail or spam folder. Please consider whitelisting the address firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive future emails (and tracking updates) about your order.
- In the US, our warehouses primarily use USPS media mail, but some items may ship with UPS Mail Innovations or traditional UPS. If your tracking number is not trackable on USPS.com, it may be trackable on UPS.com
- Canadian Orders: Shipping on our site does not include import taxes, customs duties, or brokerage fees, which may be levied by Canadian customs. You may be responsible for paying those fees and taxes to receive your order. We have no way of determining what those fees may be.
- Canadian Carriers: Orders for Canada are shipped via a domestic US carrier and delivered to Canada Post, orders are trackable with a Canada Post issued tracking number once orders have been received and scanned by the Canadian Postal Service.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- Please allow 1-3 business days to pack your order. You should receive an email with tracking once shipped.
- Please allow 5 – 9 business days for the delivery in the United States to arrive after you’ve received your tracking email. Canadian deliveries can take 2-6 weeks.
- Please note that there may be packing delays at our warehouses immediately following sales events and due to inclement weather and shipping progress delays due to holiday mail slowdowns & weather delays.
PACKAGING: Orders with multiple items being shipped from the same depot will likely be sent in a box. Individual items, or items shipping individually from a larger order, may be sent in a padded envelope.
PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Our titles ship in the United States and many of our titles also ship to Canada. Check “Available In” status on each product page under product title to see if sale to Canada is possible. We do not have rights to sell internationally outside the U.S. and Canada, and we often cannot legally send replacement parts outside the U.S. and Canada due to our licensing agreements.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS: We cannot combine multiple outstanding orders. You may be able to cancel multiple orders and re-order on one order. Please contact customer service if you have further questions.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: We cannot ship to multiple locations on the same order. Each location you need to ship to will need to be entered as its own order.
ADDRESS CHANGES: In the case of pre-orders with a future ship date or backorders that have not shipped yet, we may be able to make changes to the shipping address a customer has entered. Please contact customer service with the new address, old address, and pertinent timeline to ask if this is possible. We are not able to change or update any in-stock orders once an order has been placed. Please be sure to check your shipping details prior to submitting your order.
APO/FPO/DPO SHIPPING: Shipping is available to most APO/FPO/DPO locations. Please contact customer service if you have additional questions.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS / CONTACT: Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PST. Please note that response times can take up to 3 business days, sometimes longer during sales, summer hours, and holidays. You can reach us by email at email@example.com.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING INFORMATION: Please note that select national holidays may affect our office’s customer service hours and our depots’ shipping schedules.
GENERAL RETURNS, REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGE
Shout! Factory strives for complete customer satisfaction. We accept merchandise returns within 30 days of receipt of unopened, 4K/UHD, Steelbooks, Blu-rays, Vinyl, DVDs, CDs and non-media merchandise. Wearables must be in the original packaging, unworn and unwashed and be returned within 30 days of receipt. Please contact customer service prior to returning an item, as a return authorization number will be required.
- Returns must be sent to the address provided by the Customer Service representative, please be sure to include your full name, email address and physical address, return authorization number and any other instructions.
- Shout! Factory will refund the full purchase amount (including applicable sales tax but excluding shipping and handling fees). We regret that we are unable to refund any shipping and handling charges unless the return is a result of our error. The customer is responsible for the shipping charges to return item(s), and it is highly recommended that a service that utilizes delivery confirmation be contracted. Please note that Shout! Factory cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged while being shipped for return or exchange. For items lost or damaged while being returned, please contact your carrier directly.
- Please note that products purchased from a retail store or online retailer are subject to the returns and exchange policy of that location. When we have the materials, we will occasionally service returns of products purchased from brick and mortar stores and their websites that purchase from Shout and resell to the consumer, e.g., Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart.
- Gifts may be exchanged for items of equal or lesser value. The customer is responsible for contacting customer service to arrange an exchange and for the shipping costs associated with the return of unopened and undamaged product back to the return center for Shout! Factory. Refunds can only be made in the original form of payment and only to the original purchaser.
Shout Factory is a company of fans and collectors. We know that the look and feel of the product is critical and we really focus on the presentation from art to packaging materials to the masters we use to make the product. We have laid out some guidelines for replacement below to facilitate the process. If you have damage have your pictures ready for our representative.
- Art wraps: When available, torn wraps and water damaged wraps will be replaced "Wavy" wraps, wraps with tears less than 1/2 inch, and wraps with slight dents will not be replaced..
- O-cards/Slipcovers: O-Cards are not guaranteed on any Shout product, o-cards are produced only for the initial run of a new release. Exclusive o-cards/slipcovers are even more limited. They are produced only for Shout store sales and not replenished. An o-card with ½ inch or greater tear will be replaced. Scuffed edges and dented corners do not make a product defective and do not qualify for a replacement. We will consider other significant damage or defects when photos are provided.
- Discs. Scratches bigger than ½ inch are grounds for a replacement (visual proof required). For discs with scratches smaller than ½ inch: we will replace the disc only if the customer confirms playback has been affected. Cosmetic scuffs that do not affect playback do not qualify for a return.
- Posters: . We will replace posters that are torn or have other large defects with visual proof. If you would like a replacement for a signed poster, you must first provide proof that you have destroyed the original signed poster before we will ship a replacement. All posters are limited edition items; we will replace wherever possible, but we cannot guarantee replacement.
- Blu-ray, 4K UHD, and DVD cases: We will replace broken trays, crushed cases, chipped cases, and torn plastic on the art wrap holder greater in size than ½ inch.
- Steelbooks: We will replace bent cases, cases with a dislocated hinge (the spine), significant dents or scratches (which we define as bigger than ½ inch), and broken pieces on the interior of the case (booklet holders, disc trays). Our Steelbooks are limited editions; we will strive to replace Steelbooks where we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will have parts to furnish replacements for damage.
- Soft slipcases: A split or torn slipcase will be replaced. We will consider other significant damage or defects when photos are provided.
- Rigid slipcase: A split or torn slipcase will be replaced. Severe dents and crushing will be replaced.
- Booklets: We’ll replace missing or significantly damaged booklets.
- Other: Damaged backer cards, J-cards, torn shrinkwrap, and torn product stickers are not grounds for replacement.
- Vinyl: Replacement requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Our vinyl releases are limited editions; we will strive to replace damaged and defective parts where we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to furnish replacement parts.
- NECA Figures: All sales are final for figures. It may be returned for an exchange if defective but if a replacement is not available, a credit or refund will be issued in its place. If your figure has a part that has become dislodged during shipping, you can simply open the box and push the part back into place. To maintain a clean presentation in packaging, we are happy to provide a fresh clear circular sticker to seal the box afterwards. We will strive to replace significant damage that occurs during shipment, when that is not possible due to the limited quantities produced, we will issue a refund.
- Enamel Pin Sets: These are limited editions. Please provide visual proof of any damage and we’ll do our best to provide appropriate replacements from our supply of replacement parts.