What is Route?
Route Protect is a package protection solution that helps cover you if your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we've partnered with Route to offer added assurance that you're supported, no matter what. Route Protect can be added during checkout.
You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether tracking via the Route App or online, Route's real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. Haven't you downloaded the app yet? Download here
I already Purchased Route Protect, and are you looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
Where is My Order?
How Does Route Work?
If your Route-protected order is lost, damaged, or stolen, Route's expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items depending on in-stock availability. The Route will cover the cost of any reorders, including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection. Unavailable items will be refunded.
When Should I File a Claim?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than five calendar days and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
- Please note that orders over $100 will require a police report to be filed by the customer before any resolution can occur.
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders (U.S. and Canada), claims will be reviewed no earlier than seven calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 365 days from the order date.
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 365 days from the order date.
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route's policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
Route Protect helps cover these instances! Add Route Protect at checkout to protect your order against loss or theft.
Please file a claim with Route here if your order has not arrived.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
The Route covers damage as well! Add Route Protect at checkout to protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping. If your order has arrived damaged, please do the following:
- Please take photos of the item
- Please take photos of the packaging
- Include in your claim when filing.
You can file a claim with Route here.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please contact us at Shout! Factory and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you would receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route's app or via the web. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address attached to the order.
Haven't you downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route's Terms and Conditions?
Route's terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.