Tales From The Darkside: The Movie [Collector's Edition]
Product Note: The limited edition poster has SOLD OUT as of July 25, 2020.
Brace yourself for some KILLER stories.
From the clever and creepy minds of Stephen King (Pet Sematary), Michael McDowell (Beetlejuice), George A. Romero (Dawn Of The Dead) and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (creator of Sherlock Holmes), comes an all-star anthology of horror.
To keep from being eaten by a modern-day witch (Deborah Harry, Videodrome), a young paperboy weaves three twisted stories to distract her. In "Lot 249," a vengeful college student (Steve Buscemi, Fargo) resuscitates an evil mummy to teach unsuspecting student bodies (Julianne Moore, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Christian Slater, Mr. Robot) a lesson in terror. Then, "Cat From Hell" is a furry black feline who cannot be killed ... he may have nine lives, but those who cross his path are not so lucky. Finally, in "Lover's Vow," a stone gargoyle comes to life ... to commit murder. In this classic cult favorite, fear comes in threes.
Bonus Features for Blu-ray
- NEW Audio Commentary With Co-Producer David R. Kappes
- NEW Tales Behind The Darkside: The Making Of Four Ghoulish Fables – A Six-Chapter, Feature-Length Documentary Featuring Director John Harrison, Producer Mitchell Galin, Director Of Photography Robert Draper, Production Designer Ruth Ammon, Special Make-Up & Creature Effects Artists Robert Kurtzman, Greg Nicotero, And Howard Berger, Creature Performer Michael Deak, Actors James Remar And Rae Dawn Chong And Editor Harry B. Miller
- Audio Commentary With Director John Harrison And Co-Screenwriter George A. Romero
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Radio Spots
- Stills Gallery
- Behind-The-Scenes Gallery
- Behind-The-Scenes Footage Compilation
Cast & Crew
|Debbie Harry||Betty (wraparound story)|
|Matthew Lawrence||Timmy (wraparound story)|
|Christian Slater||Andy (segment Lot 249")|
|David Forrester||Priest (wraparound story)|
|Robert Sedgwick||Lee (segment "Lot 249")|
|Steve Buscemi||Bellingham (segment "Lot 249")|
|Donald Van Horn||Moving Man (segment "Lot 249")|
|Michael Deak||Mummy (segment "Lot 249")|
|Julianne Moore||Susan (segment "Lot 249")|
|George Guidall||Museum Director (segment "Lot 249")|
|Michael McDowell||Written By|
|Arthur Conan Doyle||Short Story "Lot 249"|
|Stephen King||Short Story|
|George A. Romero||Screenplay|
|David R. Kappes||Co-producer|
|Richard P. Rubinstein||Producer|